UK Skilled Worker Visa - PBS Dependant Partner Requirements

This is for those dependant partner applying outside from UK.

Dependant Partner visa

Use this form to apply from outside the UK as the partner of a person who has a visa, or is applying for one of the following visas:

  • Skilled Worker
  • Skilled Worker: Health and Care Visa
  • International Sportsperson
  • Global Talent
  • Start-up
  • Innovator
  • Student
  • Intra-Company Transfer
  • Intra-Company Graduate Trainee
  • Temporary Work
  • Tier 1, 2, 4 or 5

Before you start

Before you start your application, read the guidance on:

  • eligibility
  • how to apply and required documents

Your partner’s details

You should make sure you have your partner’s details to hand when you apply, including the following, as it will help you to complete the application more quickly:

  • your partner’s passport details
  • if your partner is a sponsored worker, their Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) details including the Sponsor Licence Number
  • if your partner is a student, their Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) details including the Sponsor Licence Number

How to apply

You need to:

If you are inactive for 25 minutes you will automatically be logged out.

You will be able to save your application and come back to it at another time if you need to.

Biometric information

As part of the application process, you are also required to apply for a biometric immigration document, commonly known as a biometric residence permit (BRP).

more info: Skilled Worker visa: Your partner and children - GOV.UK

1 Like