How to register for GP (General Practioner) for Expats in UK


Before I start this post there’s a detailed explanation given on NHS website, please follow the link

My brief version :grinning:

  1. Find a Surgery (Clinic in Indian Terms) closer to your home.
  2. An address proof (mostly Rental Agreement with BRP)
    a. Sometimes they accept Bonafide Letter from your company. Ask your HR
  3. Download and Fill the attached form.
  1. Go to the surgery (1) with the address proof, take the family too (BRP must for all).
  2. That’s it.