Where to watch Indian movies?

netflix-hulu-amazon-prime-hbo-01%5B1%5D

Well, they say that Cricket and Bollywood are by default a part of every Indian. And of course, who doesn’t turn to movies as a way to chill out. Rest assured with services like Netflix and Amazon prime, you will not miss out on your favourites. But, where are does one get the same stuff for FREE?
Most countries are strict with radio and television broadcasting content and you even have to pay to get a license to access the same. So, visiting pirated sites is like treading on thin ice. The search for alternate sources is ON!

Leave us a comment with the sites that you use for your daily dose of entertainment :blush:

1 Like

I have heard about Einthusan site to watch movies. They have a very good collection of Hindi, Tamil, Telugu Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi and Punjabi movies. I’m not sure if the sources are pirated or not, but people use it in UK and Germany and have had no issues. :wink:

1 Like

Germany has a strict policy, there are few sites they restrict but most are available for viewing. Its individual’s responsibility to stay away from pirate movie sites else you can end up with hefty fines.
Note of advice, its safe to stream in Germany than to download.

Another great piece of advice is, get yourself a VPN be it free/paid depends on your budget. I will start a new thread on the VPN in continuation to this.

1 Like

Sites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online Free

• Hotstar
  • Voot
  • SonyLiv
  • Zee5
  • YouTube
  • Airtel Xtream
  • BigFlix
  • JioCinema
  • Snagfilms
  • Spuul
  • Hungama Movies
  • YuppFlix
  • Netflix
  • Amazon Prime Video

Some may not work outside India so find an Indian vpn

1 Like

I came across Simply South which offers a range of Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu content. They even have a blog. Link is below