Business Ideas for Development - Call for Proposals

Are you originally from India and currently live in Germany? Do you have an innovative business idea which you want to realise in your country of origin?

‘Business Ideas for Development’ (in German: ‘Geschäftsideen für Entwicklung’) will provide support for your project! We offer individual coaching, bear expenses for your market exploration travels and provide grants of up to EUR 5,000 to fund the first steps towards starting up your business.

Business Ideas for Development is an initiative of the Migration & Diaspora Programme that is implemented by the Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). Business Ideas for De-velopment supports migrants from different developing countries and emerging economies in starting their own businesses in their countries of origin. This creates jobs, stimulates eco-nomic growth and the transfer of knowledge, and ultimately generates innova-tion and sus-tainable development. And that is exactly what Business Ideas for Development aims to achieve.
In our partner country India we focus our support on social entrepreneurship. This is why this call for proposals addresses Indian migrants in Germany who are considering starting a social business in India.

Preconditions

• You already have a concrete business idea and intend to start your business within the next 12 months
  • You currently reside in Germany

Closing date for applications is 12 July 2020 .

Further information

PC: Flyer for India

Do you have the below questions?

1. Who is Business Ideas for Development aimed at ?
  2. Who is behind Business Ideas for Development ?
  3. How do you define a social Business and a social Entrepreneur ?
  4. What support services can I expect to receive from Business Ideas for Development to start my Business ?
  5. What criteria must I meet if I want to apply to Business Ideas for Development ?
  6. What should I include with my application?
  7. How does Business Ideas for Development select applicants?
  8. Where should I send my application?

Find your answers here - Important Information for Applying

Download the Application Form for India

Contact
startup@cimonline.de

For other Success stories and useful information, visit the source link below:
https://www.cimonline.de/en/html/aktuelle-ausschreibung-gfe.html?fbclid=IwAR2P2euFwso3tL61lrLiYXu5nYoXFpPs7AxvXkBb7a6NGR_kMOnlw6nn3ck

Disclaimer: The information in this post is reproduced “as is” and holds no warranty of any kind.

1 Like